This Policy is provided pursuant to current privacy regulations to visitors of the website www.polidesign.net, and subdomains, users of the services offered by the same, starting from the address (https://www.polidesign.net), with the exclusion of external links.
Cookies are text files that are sent by the website to the user and then stored on the hard drive of the PC, smartphone or tablet.
These files are used to optimize the viewing of different web pages (technical cookies), to store web browsing preferences (analytics cookies), to propose advertising messages (profiling cookies).
Cookies stored in devices can have a variable duration, from those stored permanently (permanent cookies) to those that are deleted when the browser is closed, or have a limited duration (session cookies).
Recall that the user, through configuration of their browser can at any time disable the operation of cookies or be informed at the time they receive the cookie and deny consent to send it.
Below we provide Users with links explaining how to manage or disable cookies for the most popular Internet browsers:
· Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage- cookie
· Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
· Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
· Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
· Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
1. Technical cookies
No personal data of users is collected by our site in this regard. No use is made of cookies for the transmission of information of a personal nature, nor are so-called persistent cookies of any kind, such as., systems for tracking users, used.
Technical cookies serve to facilitate the navigation of our website, to control its proper functioning, to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and are deleted immediately after processing.
The data could be used to ascertain liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. Save for this eventuality, at present web contact data do not persist for more than seven days.
2. Technical navigation cookies
They serve only to ensure the proper functioning of the website and allow the user normal navigation.
3. Functional technical cookies.
This category includes data chosen by the user to improve the use of the site (e.g. time zone).
4. Technical analytics cookies
This data is used for the sole purpose of improving the use of our site.
5. Third-party cookies
Third-party cookies such as analytical and profiling cookies may be installed; these cookies are sent by sites outside ours or by the aforementioned third parties.
Third-party analytical cookies are used to store user behavior on the site. The collection is done anonymously in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles of users in order to offer advertising messages that are consonant with their choices.
The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the third parties themselves
6. Analytics cookies
7. Consent management
Through the “cookie bar” you can access the list of cookies used by this site and accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or manage individual consents.
8. Interazioni con social network e piattaforme esterne
The different link buttons with social networks collect Cookies and Usage Data. Privacy policies are governed according to the following guidelines:
- Twitter (http://twitter.com/privacy)
- Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy&trk=hb_ft_priv)
- Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/intl/it/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines
- Yahoo ( https://policies.yahoo.com/ie/it/yahoo/privacy/euoathnoticefaq/)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/legal/privacy/)
9. Modalities of data processing
10. Data controller
Data controller and Data Protection Officer.
POLI.design S.c.r.l., via Don Giovanni Verità 25, 20158 Milano P. IVA 12878090153, is the data controller.
The Company, moreover, has appointed a Data Protection Officer (email@example.com) and maintains an updated list of the various external Data Protection Officers for the different purposes for which processing is carried out, making the same list available to the data subject should he/she request it.
11. Rights of the data subject
The Data subject, at any time, may:
- request confirmation of the existence or non-existence of his/her personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
- obtain the identification details of the Data Processors and the Designated Representative;
- request explanations about any IT tools used for the processing of personal data;
- object to automated decision-making related to individuals including profiling;
- request from the Company access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of their processing or object to their processing;
- request data portability;
- revoke consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the relationship based on the consent given before revocation;
- request the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
12. Exercise of rights and complaints
The Data subject, at any time, may:
1. exercise his/her rights listed in paragraph 8) above, by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. submit a complaint to POLI.design, in addition/alternatively, to the Supervisory Authority for the Protection of Personal Data for all matters concerning the processing of personal data.